Website Pour un Sourire d'Enfant
De la misère à un métier !
Please note that a Human Ressources Information System Manager is also available at PSE in Cambodia.
Pour un Sourire d’Enfant (PSE) – For a Child’s Smile is a non-profit organization founded by Christian and Marie-France des Pallières, operating in Cambodia since 1995. Its mission is to help children suffering acute hardship by reintegrating them into society and leading them to decent, skilled and well remunerated jobs. Recognized by the local authorities, PSE is working with full respect of the country, with the Cambodians, and thus supports sustainable development. PSE is operating six main programs: nutrition, healthcare, protection and accommodation, general education, vocational training and family support. PSE is taking care of more than 6,500 children and more than 4,500 graduates from PSE Vocational Training program already have successfully integrated the job market with a real qualified position. PSE employs more than 600 people in Cambodia (Phnom Penh mainly) and 5 staff at the headquarter in France. 300 volunteers in different countries are actively working on making the organization known, on fundraising donations and sponsorships. In 2000, PSE was awarded the French Human Rights Prize by the French Republic.
Training & development manager She/he will be responsible to manage key functions of human resources include: training and development and performance management in order to develop staff competency, increase staff confidence within their role, and retain them in the organization. S/he need to keep good collaboration with all directors, managers, staff and trainers. S/he does manage a total training budget around $60,000 – $80,000 per year. The position is reporting directly to the Human Resources Director.
1. Training Strategy Development
• Define company training strategy for the different PSE staff population
• Consolidate the training needs assessment from all departments and advice department head on the training plan needed for their members.
• Develop a strong understanding of the available training resource in Cambodia and build relationship with training providers.
2. Training Plan Management
• Coordinate the implementation of training plan by following up with the concerned line manager and staff to organise the training. Identify the right training providers for internal and external training. Regular update of the list of training providers and topics that are in line with training plan.
• Manage the contractual part of trainers’ engagements.
• Organize and conduct staff/new comers integration and other orientation sessions on corporate training topics such as HR handbook, PSE policies (child protection, sexual harassment, anti-corruption…etc.)
• Prepare all training and integration reports for HR Directors on a monthly basis and properly keep track and update of the training records for all staff.
• Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training and development activities Provide a training impact report to HR Director and the management team on a quarterly basis.
3. Performance Management
• Coordinate with all staff and line managers/directors to orient on the performance management process and templates. Ensure the process (objectives setting, mid-term review and appraisal) are followed the performance cycles and timeline.
• Manage interlink between talent management, high performance individuals and training programs to supply qualified leaders and managers when organisation needs.
4. Team building and staff seminar
• Organise team building as part of the training plan and organize annual staff and departmental seminars.
● Bachelor degree in HR Management, Organizational Development, BBA or relevant field
● Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in coordinating staff training / development programs and organizing internal seminars.
● Experience in using information technology / e-learning solutions for training is a plus
● Microsoft Office program, Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-learning platforms…etc
● Very good level of English (read, speak, write); khmer is a plus.
● Ability to build strong working relationships, gaining trust and mutual respect.
● Good communication skills. Be team player and willingness to work under tight schedules.
Type of Contract: Fixed term contract, 2-3 years
Compensation: monthly gross salary of USD 1200 minimum VSI (Volontariat de Solidarité Internationale) contract for European Union Nationals, providing comprehensive coverage for healthcare, assistance/repatriation insurance, pension contribution, plane ticket one way and return, plus round plane ticket once a year to home country
Starting date: as soon as possible, departure as soon as conditions allow (post confinement). We can imagine a beginning of mission in France and a departure as soon as conditions allow it.
To apply for this job email your details to PSEemail@example.com