International Impact has an accreditation and financial credits for civic services. As a solidarity organization, we can give you benefit.
This civic service accreditation allows us to send volunteers to France and abroad in hosting organizations, in other words maybe you.
Why hosting volunteers?
As a non-profit organization (associations, foundations…), hosting a volunteer allows you to give more scope to your actions, to launch new projects, while offering a better service to your target audiences. The presence of young volunteers, with their ideas, their experiences, their enthusiasm, is an opportunity to reflect on your actions, your organization, but also a good way to reinvigorate your network of volunteers and to publicize your actions and your values beyond your usual circles.
What our NGO supports for free in the context of sending volunteers:
- The selection of candidates, in relation to the needs involved in the mission, and the first phase of interviews which leads to a report from us and which can be doubled by a second phase orchestrated by the host organization according to the preferences of the latter,
- Training at the start of a two-day period,
- Insurance issues: Each civic Service citizen receives repatriation insurance, civil liability insurance, and health insurance provided, in connection with International Impact.
We can also help you write the mission description which will then have to be validated by the Civic Service Agency.
What is involved in volunteering for you:
- To be able to benefit from this device, you must be a member of International Impact,
- You will have to pay, in addition to the indemnity paid by the state, €113.02 per month to the volunteer, provided in kind or money. This support can be translated into the provision of housing, the financing of meals etc. ,
- The Civic service mission must last between 6 and 12 months, at a minimum of 24 hours a week, and a maximum of 48 hours.
To find all the terms and conditions of the Civic service click here.
You work in:
- Health care?
- Culture and leisure?
- Education for all?
- Emergency response?
- Memory and citizenship?
- International development and help in times of crisis?
Find the mission descriptions that match you by clicking on the domain in which you are acting!
The various missions proposed can be taken as is and implemented by your organization, but a new civic Service mission can also be created from the combination of several elements of the typical missions. All the missions described can be offered internationally.
If this device interests you and you think that the reception of civic services can bring to your structure do not hesitate, contact us!