Support our teenagers to become MaxiEntrepreneurs (France)
Created in March 2019, the association Les Maxi Entrepreneurs fights against the lack of interest of teenagers in school and the lack of confidence and ambition of young people, by offering them to participate in group projects that will help them discover the professional world while having fun.
1 CONTEXT :
Maxi Entrepreneurs aims to give teenagers the desire and ability to become actors of their future, and to establish an intergenerational dialogue between companies and their future talents.
Adolescents can then lead group projects that build bridges with the business world and develop self-confidence, initiative, a culture of failure, the ability to work in a team, adaptability, etc.
These projects will give them the desire and capacity to become actors of their future and have a positive impact on the world.
2 MEANS :
Geographical coverage: Ile de France
Beneficiaries: teenagers/college students and also companies (openness to youth)
3 OUR IMPACT:
The NGO requires support from young people for young people. This is how we opened some Civic Service mission: if you are between 18 and 25 years old and available, hurry!
4 PROJECTS TO SUPPORT:
After the success of the pilots, and in particular the first TEDxKids held in France, Maxi Entrepreneurs are deploying new programs in various formats, ranging from half a day to 6 months, in extracurricular activities or in partnership with institutions and communities:
– 2 TEDxKids are in preparation for 2020
– The Neo program reinvents the 3rd year internship to make it a beneficial experience for all by offering high school students the opportunity to take advantage of this week to lead a group project: to bring their perspective on the company’s operations.
– Wake Up Call “Kids” programs are meetings with change entrepreneurs, organized within companies by teenagers.
– Intergenerational debates in companies
– Lego Serious Play workshops to help young dropouts project themselves into the future
– Or hackatons during which teenagers will use their creativity to solve a social or environmental problem of one of the associations supported by the foundation of the host company
Return to the Pre-Impact Calendar and discover new projects day after day: